Skip to main content

There are two main ways of moving. The first is through a mutual exchange. To do this you will need to register online either through
It is then up to you to look for someone with whom to swap homes.
Alternatively, you can go onto Lambeth Council’s transfer list. If you want to do this, you should come to the office, and we will help you to fill out the form and to ensure you get all the information together that you will need.
Once you are registered you will be given a priority and you will then be able to bid for property through the Council’s choice-based lettings system. Details can be found on the Council’s website (link)

There are not very many houses with gardens and there are not many estates as nice as Roupell Park!