The UNLOCK programme offers a range of online course and has been developed for young people aged 15-18.
All courses are around 6-weeks long and delivered by professionals in their field including artists, youth workers, entrepreneurs, activists, industry professionals and so on. The programme designers have curated a unique and exciting range of standout courses, including:
- ‘Make money from your side hustle’: How to legitimately make money online and offline (set up your own business)
- Creating amazing music videos (go viral)
- Running an arts performance event (ending in a showcase)
- Becoming a youth worker (with paid work experience and qualification level 1)
- Creating a ‘Zine’ about gender equality (working creatively with different visual artists)
- Learning about critical thinking through Drill music (delivered by an amazing hip hop project)
Full info on each course can be found here.
Referrals are being made via website https://lambethmade.org/
Referrals are being taken until 26th June only – places are limited so you will need to move fast!
For any questions, please contact Shaff Prabatani via the programme-specific email: UNLOCK@lambeth.gov.uk.
See the attached document
Community Projects Archive
- Zoom Coffee Morning and Family Music Session 05/18/2020 - 17:28
- The After-School Club 04/21/2020 - 15:30
- Covid-19 and suspension of community projects and activities 03/17/2020 - 15:15
- The SEND Bootcamp 02/11/2020 - 20:20
- Break B4 Spring 2020 02/06/2020 - 19:19
- Permaculture & Gardening Events 02/06/2020 - 19:17
- Winter Disco 11/09/2019 - 10:33
- Mine Independent Living Booster 11/09/2019 - 10:31